Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Can't Help Falling In Love" -Elvis Presley



This is the first edition of my wedding song picks. Gorgeous, slow love songs - perfect for first dances! I'd love to hear your picks or your thoughts on my choices! (The songs are basically in alphabetical order.)

Amazed by Lonestar
Better Together by Jack Jackson
Butterfly Kisses by Tim McGraw (Father Dance)
Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley
Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John
First Day Of My Life by Bright Eyes
Forever by The Beach Boys
Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis
From This Moment On by Shania Twain
Hero (Spanish version?) by Enrique Iglesias
How Sweet It Is by Michael Buble
I Could Not Ask for More by Edwin McCain
I Do by 98 degrees
I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Mark Chesnutt
I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
I Melt by Rascall Flats
It’s Your Love by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
Love and Some Versus by Iron & Wine
My Best Friend by Tim McGraw
That’s When I Stop Loving You by N*Sync
The Way You Look Tonight (Or any other song) by Frank Sinatra
This I Promise You by N*Sync
What a Wonderful World (and a bunch more) by Louis Armstrong
When You Say Nothing At All by Allison Krausse
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
You Had Me from Hello by Kenny Chesney


Sources:


I plan on making an online playlist with all these songs so check back for the link!

Someday I'll have my own first dance because...

Someday I'll Say I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment